INTERESTED IN A FREE INSPECTION?
We begin by inspecting your entire roof. After that your project manager will:
- Explain how the process works and go over the paperwork.
- Then you will need to call your homeowner's insurance and file a claim (we can help find the phone number).
- The adjuster from your insurance company will come to your home and do a walk through with the project manager.
- Then the insurance company will send you a scope of loss which will contain information about what the insurance company is going to cover.
- Now, the project manager will look over the paperwork to be sure that the damage is going to be covered.
- If you are approved we will then drop materials at your home.
- The project manager will be available during the build and will be able to answer any questions that you may have at that point in time.
- After the build is complete we will check the job to be sure that everything was completed.
- Once the build is fully done we will notify your insurance company to release the remaining checks to complete the job. Most people will have to pay a deductible but you will not have to pay out of pocket.